Jet2 Air has introduced simple and easy points to get informed about their Business class facilities. To solve your query regarding the business class Jet2 has mentioned easy points. Want to discuss with us can go through with Jet2 official customer service contact number provided +44 (0) 203 059 8336 or +1 801 630 8358. You must have an eye on each point mentioned below:
Business Class Facilities:
Business Class passengers can check-in online and choose their seats in advance, as well as order hot meals and champagne pre-flight.
If passengers don’t pre-order meals. They can still order hot and cold refreshments on board, as well as goods from the Sky shop.
Business Class Seats
- Jet2 Business category seats are comfy and provide ample legroom. Some seats provide further legroom and are offer to buy pre-check-in. Seats are embarked on in an exceedingly 3 x 3 formation.
- While Jet2 does not supply a passionate Premium Economy cabin, it will supply seats with further legroom. These seats are often purchased once choosing a seat at arrival or before the acquisition is created.
Jet2 Meal Options
- Although Jet2 does not include any complimentary meals on their flights, passengers can purchase meals before flying from the Jet2 website.
- All 11 meal options for adults contain a hot filling meal with accompaniments.
- Jet2 provides a range of meals inspired by cuisines around the world, such as English breakfast, Piri Chicken, Curry, and Italian pasta.
- Accompaniments for flights before 10 am will be fruit, bread, and a muffin, and for flights after 10 am, accompaniments for meals will be cheese and crackers, bread, and a dessert.
- You must book these meals a minimum of 48 hours before flying via the Jet2 website, or by contacting Alternative Airlines’ customer service team to determine how we can assist you.
- If you have not pre-ordered meals online, there will also be an inflight menu and service consisting of lighter meals such as sandwiches, crisps, and confectionery.
Jet2 Special Dietary Requirements:
Passengers can check allergens within the pre-ordered meals on the Jet2 website. This implies that passengers can see if each meal is suitable for them, and buy if they want to. Jet2 doesn’t specifically cater to specific individual dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free and kosher meals. However, passengers can bring their cold food and snacks onboard their flights. Want to discuss with us can go through with Jet2 official customer service contact number provided +44 (0) 203 059 8336 or +1 801 630 8358
Jet2 Drinks & Alcohol:
Any passengers who have purchased a meal before flying will receive complimentary tea, coffee, or water with their meal. In addition, all passengers should buy hot and cold drinks from the in-flight drinks service. Jet2 also offers passengers the flexibility to buy alcoholic beverages like Champagne for flight.
These all are the facilities that you simply are missing, so guests who are looking ahead to come have an adventurous journey to urge some exciting moments in your life. Hurry Up! Jet2 Air is anticipating you.
Jet2 Air customer service contact number:
If any passenger still has a query in their mind regarding Jet2 business class and still want to discuss with us can go through with Jet2 official customer service contact number provided +44 (0) 203 059 8336 or +1 801 630 8358 and also through with their official website https://www.jet2.com/en