Dear Air New Zealand Passengers,
To get additional perks in your travel is often a requirement of each passenger traveling by Air New Zealand. You’ll get more comfortable in your travel with many services. You wish to pay some additional amount to order the business class and take benefits of all the facilities. Therefore, if you would like to fly with incredible services, you may surely find the most effective Air New Zealand business class price. Also, have a worth travel experience in step with your needs and requirements.
Can I upgrade my flight after booking?
- Many passengers often do not know about business-class services and reserve the seat with the other class type. In this situation, you’ll upgrade to Air New Zealand business class and relish all the facilities:
- First, you’re required to open the Air New Zealand official website on your device at any search portal https://www.airnewzealand.com
- Then, you would like to go towards the “My Trips” option given on the website to open your booking handle.
- At there, you would like to enter the booking reservation number with the first name and tap on the search button.
- With this, you may get the booking details at which you’ll be able to check the upcoming flight journey.
- From that, you wish to decide on the booking; you would like to urge the business class seat and tap on the upgrade seat option.
- After that, you would like to pick the business class from the given options and proceed further.
- With this, you’ll choose the placement of your seat from the given seat map and tap on the subsequent button.
- You will find the new page at which you would like to form the payment for a business class upgrade using the given modes.
- As soon as passengers successfully made the payment for the seat upgrade. You’ll receive the confirmation message at your registered email id regarding the seat upgrade from Air New Zealand.
How do I request an upgrade on my flight?
- Please note that products and services offered within the upgraded class may vary in line with aircraft type and configuration. Aircraft types may additionally be subjected to last-minute changes thanks to operational requirements.
- Aircraft types may additionally be subjected to last-minute changes because of operational requirements.
- Air New Zealand will only provide Economy Class meals to passengers who purchase eleventh-hour Upgrade.
- Checked baggage allowance relies on the initial purchase of Economy or Business Class tickets. there’ll be no additional baggage allowance once you upgrade to Business Class or Business Suite.
Air New Zealand Customer Care Services:
In certain any passenger has any problem they can contact directly to Air New Zealand Customer care services by dialing 0800 747 800/ 1-800-262-1234 from within USA or https://www.airnewzealand.com