What questions do you have with Japan Airlines once you have booked the flight tickets with them? For example, is it related to baggage allowance and flight status? Or have you cancelled your flight tickets, and now you want to know when and how you would get the refund of your booking amount? So, to get the answers to all these questions, you need to ask just one question: “how do I talk to live person in Japan Airlines?” know the answer to this here, and all the rest of the answers will be provided to you by the customer service people only. To know if you can change the customer service numbers for call: 800-811-0768 or dial: +1 801 630 8358
Japan Airlines Live Person (process):
Here’s the process which you need to follow to get the contact numbers:
- www.jal.co.jp is the official website for Japan Airlines, and it is important that you just refer to this website for the numbers.
- When you click on the blue link, you will land on the first page of the official website.
- From there, scroll to the last of the page, and there you will get the “contact us” option.
- Click on that, and you will be taken to the next page, where you will be provided with two options. One is to know the FAQs and read them to get the answer.
- Other is “contact us”. Click on this, and the page will drop down where you will have all the phone numbers that will connect you to the customer service team.
Japan airlines customer service USA has a japan airline 24 hours contact number that is: 1800-102-4135 or dial: +1 801 630 8358
Is there a change fee for Japan Airlines?
Yes, if you have crossed the change flight for free window, then, in that case, you will have to pay a change fee. Yet the amount that is charged for changing the date of the flight tickets is less than the cancellation penalty.
How much do I have to pay to change my flight date?
The amount that is charged for changing the date depends on the duration between booking and change date request date. Also, the class in which you have the tickets booked has an important role to play in the same.
Does Japan airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, if you cancel the flight tickets within the first 24 hours of booking the flight tickets, then you will not have to pay any cancellation penalty.
Is a refundable ticket fully refundable?
No, even if your tickets are refundable, other factors like duration between bookings and cancellation affect the refund of the same.
How do I upgrade on Japan airlines?
You can either bid for a refund, or else you can also wait to see if Japan airlines will give you a complimentary upgrade.
How much baggage is allowed in Japan Airlines?
For economy class, you can take 23 kgs. For business class, you are allowed to take 32 kgs.
That’s all the information you will need about the customer service team and how you can contact them. To know if you can change the customer service numbers for call: 800-811-0768 or dial: +1 801 630 8358
For more information read our another blogs –